SPOILER ALERT!

Every Last Breath

Every Last Breath - Jennifer L. Armentrout I can not even explain all the feels this books gave me.

First off I want to thank Jennifer Armentrout for not waiting until the last part of the book for Layla to choose her man. So many authors tend to drag that out and they way she did it was beyond perfect. It let you see how well Roth and Layla were together and yeah It made you sad for Zayne but at the same time it just made sense that she picked Roth. I LOVE LAYLA AND ROTH. I could read an entire book just of their banter. I have always been team Roth because I love funny men and honestly I just didn't see Layla with Zayne. Not when her and Roth were so perfectly matched.

Ugh and he gives away Bambi for Layla and Cayman. Love him so much

Also let me say that I love Cayman. He was so freaking funny with all of his endearments for Layla. I tried a few out on my fiancé ;) He may have though I had gone crazy but still funny.

I have tried to come up with something I didn't like about this book and I literally can't. The writing was amazing as all of her books are and this story was impossible to not get dragged into. I am a little sad that it is over just because I love Layla. She is one of my favorite females leads and well Roth.. yeah I am pretty sure he is my favorite male lead so I am going to go into major withdraws.

READ THE BOOK!!!!