Midnight's Master

Midnight's Master - Donna Grant I am sooooo glad that they brought the warriors to this era! I liked the 1600s.. But I love 2012 so much more! Although I am still not 100% sure on how the women are not aging... maybe I skimmed over something important in the last series.. oh well. I am glad. I love how adorable it is to see Logan learn the new world.

Honestly I was kind of hoping for a little more from Logan.. He was supposed to be the funny one.. and he wasn't really funny. And really Gwynn didn't do anything for me either. She was super sweet.. But thats it. Don't get me wrong. I think her and Logan fit perfectly and I like their interactions but I wasn't overwhelmed with their love. They were cute. Thats about it.

The story was good. Im glad that everyone is back at MacLeod castle working together. I am looking forward to the rest of the series and hopefully getting more from the other still single characters. There really hasn't been a lot about them in the last series so I am excited to get in their heads!