Forbidden Nights with a Vampire

Forbidden Nights with a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks http://megansbookmadness.blogspot.com/2015/10/forbidden-nights-with-vampire-by.html

Oh Phil. I feel so freaking bad for you.. Vanda is Terrible. With a capital T. Phil has always been one of my favorite side characters and honestly I have never liked Vanda but I though eh maybe she won't be that bad once I know her back story... But it really didn't help. I hate her more. I know she was suppose to have anger problems but all of that just came across as childish temper tantrums. The whole book I kept thinking oh my god Phil is perfection what the hell does he see in her. Ugh.

Last week I read Shadows's edge and hated Jenna the main character and I though there was no way I could ever dislike a female lead as much as I hated her but Vanda is seriously close. I am being super harsh. She just drove me insane.

I wasn't even going to finish it but you learn some good information about the vamp war so I glad that I did. But I will forever but sad for my lovely, sweet Phil being stuck with that crazy Vanda.